League Update 2021.07.19
Some important updates: 2021.07.19
1) Thank you for taking & implementing the COVID Protocols. Throughout the past three weeks we have been pleased to see many teams have a table placed at the halfway line as requested by the league.
2) Reminder: NO HANDSHAKING including at any point before, during or after. This are specifically highlighted in the R2P guidelines from our Ontario Soccer.
GAME PLAY – SUBSTITUTIONS
1) For the remainder of the season Substitutions will be allowed. Once initiated by the team throwing in the ball the other team may piggyback.
GAME PLAY – BENCH AREA
1) A reminder that ONLY players and Team officials listed on the game sheet may be on or near the bench.
2) This is a league rule and regulation and is also specifically laid out in the Ontario Soccer R2P guide. No Pets, No children, No moms or Dads etc.
REFEREE COORDINATOR – CANCELLED GAMES DAY OFF
If you need to cancel your game due to weather or field conditions on the day of the match, please include the referee assignor in your email to the league. If you fail to inform the league's referee assignor of the cancellation you will still be responsible for the game fees for the referee.
Art Pieterman - email@example.com
Feel free to email Abbi some pics for the WOSL twitter handle. We’ve been sharing them as they come in.
Abbi email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at @woslswont